Version 4.10 is due for release in the next few weeks, You will notice a few changes:
Allow your clients to view their pets information, reminders and medications online by adding a link to your website. This increases the customer experience and helps clients remember what medications their pets require. Also allows customers to request updates to their contact information.
Watch this video!!!! http://support.beefreesoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/203864526
The functionality of this feature will blow your mind!
Allow your clients to book real time appointments through your website! This is only for licenses on the Large’ package and above.
An amazing feature that has powerful ‘clustering’ logic and WILL BOOK APPOINTMENTS MORE EFFICIENTLY THAN A REAL PERSON!
Clients will then be automatically emailed the questions that are normally asked at the reception desk so they can complete these in the comfort of their own home.
Save staff time, increase appointment numbers, attract clients who can only book appointments after work, reduce the number of times the telephone rings, increase consistency in gathering client information – there are so many advantages.
Smart flow sheets improvements: Forgetting to invoice medications to inpatients? Don’t be embarrassed, we all have done this especially when you have a lot of critical patients to worry about and each one has a messy cage card / travel sheet. Two way integration with whiteboards with save you thousands of $$$ in missed billing.
We’ve implemented two way integration for Smart Flow sheets.
Edit forms /Complete document management
Watch this video on how to manage documents:
Forms which are linked in some way to a client or patient can now be edited. Click edit from any form, then you can print, email or save it.
- Save in files allows you to save the form into your client or patient files for future reference.
- A nifty trick is that if you add an <input> tag to your form, you can save the form directly with the values in the input saved with it.
When a patient is moved, the financial activity for the patient remains with the original client. This is necessary for Xero integration and for more correct financial reporting.
Position of alerts have been moved
Were you finding the notifications covering the main menu annoying? So did we. Now alerts don’t cover up the menu any more and are position just above the main content
Amount owing warning from consultation
Those pesky clients owe you money? You can now see at a glance if a client owes money from the consultation screen which means you know immediately before you start offering more services.
Appointment types editor
We accidentally informed you in the last release that you could edit appointment types. This is now released and you can also edit the colours of appointments.
Customise client titles
To be politically correct, you can now customise client titles. You can find this setting under the company settings.
New Company Level Settings
A new company level settings menu has been added. This screen is used for configuring settings for every branch in the system.
3rd Party Access
Allow insurance companies and other 3rd parties like referral centres to access patient information by clicking on the 3rd party access button and adding an email address. Try it out to one of your own email addresses:
New Appointment Scheduler
A new Appointment screen has been released in this version. This version allows
- Overlapping appointments
- Longer appointment periods
- Drag and drop to different times/rooms
- Resize the length of a appointments by dragging the bottom
- Normal and wide mode (below left is normal mode, and right is wide mode)
Mobile Appointments View
View your appointments natively on your iPhone or other mobile devices. Great for mobile vets who want to see their appointments on the go.
This feature is in Beta and is read-only at this stage. Please contact us through the support channels if you would like to test this feature.
Due to popular demand, we’ve added the ability to change consultation dates on a draft consultation (no just a new consultation). We display the actual date of creation below the input box if you change the date. This is useful for mobile vets who prefer to do their invoicing and notes a few days later.
Printing forms from report results
You can now do a mass mailout using any client or patient form. Depending on the type of form, you can either create a mass mailout for a patient and/or for clients.
Google Drive open file
When you open a file in google drive, it opens in a new tab instead of downloading it. This saves a few clicks for common file formats. You can always click “save as” from your browser if you want to save the file to your desktop.
You’ve always been able to change the currency symbol in invoices, etc, but there were a few places in Bee Free where the currency was hardcoded to dollars. You can now customise the currency symbol for your system from your branch settings.
Users now require their profile to have ‘deactivate permissions’ to deactivate products.
Next Appointment for Reminders
The reminders screen shows next appointment next to each patient
Multi-branch changes to Deputy.com rostering
Deputy.com integration now allows you to limit your rosters on a per-location basis. Put the deputy.com company id in the “Deputy Company Id” branch setting. We’ve added a video to our help page: https://beefree.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203810426
Export reminders spreadsheet for multi branch clinics
The reminders export spreadsheet now contains the branch name. This is useful if you use a third party mailing house like AYMS to do your reminder mail outs. Each reminder will be tagged with the correct branch name allowing mail outs to be done with the correct ‘from’ branch.
Reminder forms are now managed centrally
PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE OF THIS IF YOU ARE A MULTI BRANCH USER. Forms linked to reminders are now kept the same across all branches. If you change the reminder form in one branch it will be reflected in all branches. This allows multi branch clinics to manage reminders centrally without having to repeat the same task numerous times and is a huge time saver for administrative staff. It also allows for consistent branding across all branches.
- Devices integration has been improved. Including: ability to specify file name filters; drop down for refresh; ability to attach to configure where the data is attached consultations, consultation lines and patients; support for picking up folders of data (for IM3 for example)
- A form for IDEXX Reference Lab Form (Australia) has been added which allows Australian IDEXX clients to automatically create reference lab submission forms with prefilled information. Just add this form as a special action to print against products which you would normally send off to IDEXX.
At Bee Free we like to interface with cool stuff. Google maps is definitely a cool product. We continue to bring the power of these products to the veterinary industry to do things like make address entry at the reception desk correct, measure catchment areas (where your clients come from), see it a competitor in a certain area is outgunning you and make it easier to perform house visits.
We have made a few improvements to your client’s address data. We now try to fetch the geographical location of an address from google.
- When you create a new client, you can just type in the address and if google finds the address Bee Free will fill in all the address details automatically
- If google can’t find the address, we display an error on the address. Note that this doesn’t always mean that the address is wrong, just that google doesn’t recognise it.
- We’ve added a map link under the client’s address so you can see their address in google maps.
- The geolocation report has been fixed so that you can get a google map with an overlay of your client’s locations. You will need to run the ‘coordinates update tool’ to fetch the coordinates of all your clients (which can take a few days to run).The update coordinates tool:What google maps reports look like:
We’ve made a lot of changes around emailing and SMSing.
- If the last email or SMS you sent to a client fails, the email and/or mobile number field will be red. This helps you fix your database and keep client communication records up to date.
- We automatically check SMS delivery status for you. If there’s a delivery failure then you’ll see this in the sms manager and against the client
- If an email is sent and it bounces, the email shows an error in the email manager and against the client
- You’ll see on the dashboards if there are any emails or SMSs which are stuck due to an error. You can then go in and fix the message.
- When you realise an email didn’t go through because you’ve got a wrong email address, you can go into the email manager and click on the documentation subject to open up the email to see what’s in it. You can then print the email and mail it the old fashioned way.
- When you go to email a client without a valid looking email address, you get a warning. You can still send it, but it will most likely fail.
Google Cloud Print
Enable Cloud print from your branch settings to be able to use “Google Cloud Print” to print your documents. Using this you can print to any of your connected cloud print enabled printers anywhere in the world. And you can also print directly from your iPad or from outside the office!
- you can now use [branch.logo_url] in forms
- Patient & Client search screens performance have been improved.
- The product search page will remember your last search
- You can now see the payment statuses of our invoices from the subscription page
- When you click the reason on an appointment it will take you to the most recent draft consultation for this appointment (if there is one)
- You can now click the description on a procedure which will take you to a new consultation (or to the most recent draft consultation for this consultation if there is one).
Print all a client’s invoices in one document
You can now set up your invoices to print in one group. You can have a header and footer shared between all the invoices.
Also, the footer can be configured to contain a total of taxes, amounts paid, etc. Just create a form called __invoice_client_header__ and/or __invoice_client_footer__ to enable this invoice mode.
Then go to the payment tab to print off all outstanding invoices and they will be grouped together. You can email these invoices as a group by clicking the edit button, then email
We hope you enjoy the new features of BeeFree software.